The OSTRICH project, funded by the Higher Education Academy and JISC, and led by the University of Leicester, will transfer and cascade the key outcomes of Leicester’s institutional open educational resources (OER) pilot project, OTTER, to the universities of Bath and Derby.
- Psychology and e-marketing resources June 27, 2011A further 2 modules of content have now been released to the OSTRICH repository, one is from Psychology, the other Business. Introduction to Biological Psychology E-MarketingSam O'Neill
- Psychology and e-marketing resources June 27, 2011
- Successful completion of OSTRICH project September 4, 2011The OSTRICH Open Educational Resources project was successfully completed in August 2010 and the lessons learnt will be invaluable for any future OER developments at the University of Bath. If you have any questions about the project please contact the eLearning team at email@example.com jenkins
- Successful completion of OSTRICH project September 4, 2011
- Developing building blocks to make open access work on a European level firstname.lastname@example.org
- Making learning available for everyone Peter Robinson
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
AcknowledgementsOstrich picture by Stuart Richards (Flickr name: left-hand) http://www.flickr.com/photos/7149027@N07/3985072428/